2017 FLL Registration (Hydro Dynamics)
We are accepting students to our 2017 FLL teams. Please read the instructions and notes for parents before signing up your student.
The program will start right after Labor Day. Monday group will have their first meeting on September 11th, All other groups will meet the week of September 4th. Weekday meetings will be held at Hackground 8171 Maple Lawn Blvd, Lower Level, Fulton, MD 20759 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM. Saturday team will meet from 1:30 to 3:00 pm.
Reminders for Parents
- This is not a drop-off and pick up kind of activity. We need parent involvement.
- Coaches – needs at least 4 robotics and other parents to coach the project side
- Help with getting Subject Matter experts for project Sharing the project…
- Help clean up after practice
- If you still can’t find a way to help with the team let us know.
Roles for Students
- It’s all about having FUN
- Bring a laptop.
- Help clean up after practice (Parents need your help to make this happen, please remind your child)
- Discipline: Students will maintain proper discipline while at Hackground. refer to the Core Values section of the following web page http://www.firstlegoleague.org/about-fll . If a student receives 3 disciplinary warnings then they will have to leave the team.
- Attendance: A student will have to leave the team if he/she misses 2 classes without prior permission. Permission can be obtained by talking to the lead mentor.
Please read and acknowledge the waiver before attending the first session.